<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Boourns 

We are supposed to have yet another massive blizard tomorrow. Whiteouts. 30 cm of snow. Winds reaching speeds of 100 km/h.

What does that mean? I'm not in moncton. The trip that I organized for everyone to go down to see Kelly is canceled.

Kinda.

Everyone else is going except me. They are going to brave the storm.

A little too wise for that. Not me. I'm not going to drive across the provience in a storm they are saying might be worse than the last two.

But man does this suck.

So Im stuck here in the computer science building. Yes that's right! Now that I'm stuck in town all weekend I have to go to the staff meeting I was going to blow off because I was supposed to be gone. However. I still don;t have a car, so I had to come in early with my parents and kill 3 hours. Then Ihave to sit in the staff meeting for another 3 hours.

This weekend is going to suck so much.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?