<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Fresh start 

Here I go again.

Last term. This time I am ensuring that it will be less stressful. I have put in place safe guards to ensure this. Roadtrips and girls weekends are planned. Dancing is planned. I've decided that I'm going to make sure that all those people who make me laugh and smile will always be in close proxmitity for when I need them.

I'm going to watch more movies.

Most of all, I'm not going to allow those things that enter your minf and swirl around and keep you up at night to bother me anymore.

Cleans sweep. I'm getting rid of all my bagage.

This is my last term. who knows where I will be in September. This is all about having fun. Fun Fun Fun.

So...what are we doing this weekend?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?