<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 21, 2005

I can't sleep 

I'm going to hate myself in the morning. No...wait...it is morning.

I have to go to the hospital on wednesday. I really don't want to. Follow up appointments are the worst. At least with the intial appointments they are fixing something. They are sticking a camera on a stick down your throat to fix something. This time they are sticking it down there just to tell me that everything is a-okay.

It's only been a month and the self-destructiveness has already begun. And really for no good reason. They were generous to me last term. They won't be so much for this one.

3 more months. Then I'll be done. No more lugging around a school bag. No more walking from class to class. No more spending hours upon hours sitting on those couches waiting for another class to begin. No more....

I'm, for the almost the first time ever, am not driving this weekend. I will not be responsible for getting us from one place to the other.

Maybe I'll have a drink.
Maybe I'll have four.

I have to be up in two hours to tutor Jr. High kids.
Fuckin' A.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?