<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

I have class in 15 minutes 

I get the car back tomorrow! Praise the Lord! I am sick of being a nusissance that people have to go out of the way to go get. I will be independent at last!

Saturday sucked. Big time. I am not a fan of the play and it is three hours long. Three hours of people complaining and whinning. At least from now on I am only working bar shifts so I don't have to watch it again. Though bar isn't fun because for some reason the people who come to this show really like to booze it up. Maybe it's the only way to get through the show. I made 15 bucks in tips in only 15 minutes so that's not bad. I'll make some pocket change as the bar tender. AND next week I have saturday off so yay! Anything going on.

Yesterday was fun though. Laying around the house doing nothing with you is so much more fun than laying around the house doing nothing by myself. Also it is always fun watching a movie that you loved as a kid and seeing what is really like as an adult. Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles doesn't keep it's appeal as you age. We laughed all the same though.

Off to class...then to volunteer...then to kill time...then to class....and then out?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?