<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

just that kind of day 

I'm on doctor's appointment number 2 in 2 days.

Ironic thing is that I'm perfectly healthy

I'm making soup and filling out forms today. I'm applying to half of my schools today. I hope I get in somewhere (I hope I get into the mount).

Sorry girl day got canceled. I was looking forward to it. I always am.

Today is a back a forth day. I was in town. Now I'm back at home. I'll be back in town for 5:30. Then I have to wait from 7 till 9 till I can get home again. Home work at the CSbuilding it is. I don;t even have a boy this time to distract me.

It's a boo-urns kinda day.

Tomorrow I have a meeting from 3 to 5. However I am still sans vehicle, so I have to go in with my dad at 7:30 in the morning.

Double boo-urns.

Though since I'm not driving tomorrow I will be drinking. Not a lot, but enough for me. I'll be going but leaving earlyish (10:30 or so).

see ya

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?