<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

Screaming fit 

I just wrote a very long post, recaping my weekend, pouring my little heart out, and singing the praises of Charlie Kaufman.

Then my computer froze and I lost the whole thing. I refuse to write it again goddamnit! Here is the 30 second version

-Staff meeting was fun. I got to walk on the catwalks. Bad pizza
- Kathryn is great. Made me stay in town so I would have some fun.
-Girly drinks are fun
-Beer is not fun. Yuck
-Getting snowed in town would have been fun.
-Sigh

-Weekend was supoosed to make me feel good
-I feel like crap
-Snowed in
-Don't want to be here

-Everyone must see Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
-If you have every been in love you will appreciated it
-Closest a movie has ever been at portraying what love is actually like.
-It's about how fucked up love is
-How about falling in love can be the scariest and most hurtful thing you do to yourself
-But we are humans. We will keep doing it no matter the circumstances or how confusing it might make your life.

You get the idea

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?