<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Shakes 

When ever I drink anything with Caffein in it, I go a little nutty.

First my breath quickens. Then my heart starts to race. Then my head feels light and weird. Like it would float right up to the ceiling. Then I start to get nervous. Some times I panic.

Basically I get a caffein induce panic attack (though it is fairly mild). I know what is going on and I'm able to calm down usually am able to improve things by slowing down my breathing.

I just found out recently that it is known condition.Caffenism.knowing that it is just the particular chemistry of my body help things.

I just avoid Caffein.

Though I had tea today. It's not as bad as coffee but I still have an uneasy feeling because of it. I feel nervous mostly. Stupid tea

Thank god though that chocolate doesn't seem to trigger it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?