<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

So 

When I say that I would like to get a much of my thesis done as possible this month.....I mean THIS FUCKING MONTH.

When you say I can't get going on it till we have our meeting, then let's have the fucking meeting.

So the meeting is canceled for the 3rd time now. We aren't meeting till next wednesday now.

GROWL!!!!!!

At least I don't have to be at the CS building for 9 hours straight before the geekbeer (though I was looking forward to seeing the boy finally). I'll be there around 5. Just in time to sit around and watch the boys set up.

I am preparing for a day in my pyjamas, reading about youth crime and eyewitness testimony. Ill take a little break for hot topics (I'm tired of hiding it. It's part of who I am and you will just have to accept it. I like the view and I'm proud of it. um...well sorta...I mean I don't watch it all the time....I catch it everyonce and awhile....and I hate Star Jones....and....I'm so ashamed).



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?