<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Angry fist in the air 

You know what pisses me off?

One of your favorite musicans decides to put out a new CD. They have released all the songs you love again, but they redo them, actually improving them. They sound great. You didn't think that the song could get better but somehow they did.

So what is the problem. It's a double CD. They are selling it along with the Original recordings of the CD. But you already have that one. So not only are you paying for the same songs, only redone, but you are paying for the exact same CD you already own.

This is retarded! RETARDED!

So now you don't buy it because it is a waste of your money...but you don;t get to have the new and improved one either.

ARG!

So before this goes too far
Let me tell you what you are
You're amazing, I'm attracted
But I'm terribly distracted
And I'm trying to be verbal
And I'm back into this circle
Because I just found someone special
And that's really something special
If you knew me
Nice to meet you anyway

-Nice to meet you, Gavin Degraw

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?