<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Do your thang! 

My dreams have been crazy lately. It's exhausting. I'm having trouble keeping up with my dream self. Living in tents in attics, loosing babies,shooting Jager, going on adventures, mud fights, hottubs,crazy. It makes no sense to you? It makes no sense to me!

I wish that I could just skip next week. Not that it is a particularly hard week (I can deal with two exams)but I'm just so sick of things, I just need a break. Not that I will get much of a break over the reading week. I have a lot of work to do. However, it will be on my own schedual. I won't be going in for 9 in the morning and heading home at 7 in the evening. It is so tiring. So much so much.

I slept in till 11 today, had a huge breakfast and then went back to sleep till 1 in the afternoon. Then I came home and watched bad teen flicks.

Let's make sure we do stuff over the break. Fun stuff, crazy stuff. Things that will make us laugh. Oh and someone give me a place to crash (and most likely jon as well) so that I don't have to be the designated driver as usual?I'll make you cupcakes!

It has taken me 30 minutes to write this post.
Distractions I guess.

Tomorrow is good old valentines day. I have actually had a boyfriend for almost the last 6 or 7 years for valentines day. However, I've never really done anything super special for it. Last year I went shopping for winter boots. The year before we went to see "The Recruit" (I heart colin farrelle). I guess it isn't really a big deal. I have no plans for tomorrow. I'm going to sit and study from 11 till 6:30 and then go home a watch Kevin Smith on Degrassi: Next Generation (It's all about Cool-bad and J.J).

Oh and Kathryn, I'm banning myself from you untill thursday evening. I have two exams, and though I usually enjoy and welcome your distraction, it wouldn't be such a good idea this week.

Let's rent the "Notebook" next week though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?