<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I don't think there will be a 7th one 

I should be doing french homework right now. Instead I'm killing time on the computer untill I have to go to class. I've been listening to Bon Jovi all morning (or should I say Sarah has been listening to it all morning and I have just been sitting around and enjoying). I' ve decided that there is a new song I will add to my repetoire. I have about 5 or 6 songs in the process of being learned. I need a friend who will play the drums. Most of the songs I learn are lacking good needed drums.

Maybe I should take up drums. That would be cute.

Today is crazy busy. I'm going from class to meeting to class to meeting to class. No one will see me today. But then tomorrow I am once again stuck in this building with almost nothing to do for 6 hours straight. Horrah!

I went to bed last night at 8:30. I was so tired. I only got home at 8:00. All the work I had to do is so not done. FUCK.

Last night at 3am I think I finally flipped the switch. I don't care about it anymore. It's someone else's issue to worry about. At least I think. Give it a few days and we will see.

Updates are boring lately. I'm boring lately.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?