<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 05, 2005

The internet always dies when I try to update 

Why has everyone been asking me if I'm okay lately? Why do they think I'm pissed, or sad or whatever? I'm not. I'm fine. For once in the last two years I'm not stressed. For once I have good idea what I am doing with myself. For once I am having fun more than once every two months.

Let's have a sleepover and be the biggest girls ever. We'll get drunk in t-shirts and underwear. We'll rent the notebook. We'll giggle and tell stories.

I'm home doing nothing this evening. Not even this evening. All day.That is not what I want to be doing. I want to be doing anything else. Why is it when I don't have saturday off there are loads of things going on, and when I do have it off everyone has made plans that don't involve me.

I haven't seen a movie in theatres in months.

If you are going to tell me anything, write it down. I have a horrible short term memory. I already forget what songs you want me to learn.

Last night was fun. I enjoyed Widom Earl. "Take on me " will always do good by me. There is a only a small group of people that I can enjoy being around for e xtended period of time when I'm sober and their drunk (it just gets tired with others). Luckly I was with those people last night.

Bizarro. I love you.

Call me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?