<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Nothing 

Instead of studyong for the exam I have next week, I played the piano untill my hands were sore.

The break has been so much better than I expected. I haven't gotten as much work done as I would have liked, but that was supposed ot be the miserable part of my break anyways. I have another 3 days left anyways, without any big plans (during the day anyways).

I had a great time at the concert on monday, even though I was being crushed in a sea of lesbians. I knew most of the songs they played so that was nice. Supper was...hmmm hmm good. I'm not always a fan of chineese food, but I love the Wall. I used to go there everyweek with the entire neptune staff inbetween shows. Beef and Brocoli!

Tuesday was so fun. I don't think that I watched more than half an hour of both the movies put together, but it was still a blast. I heart babaganouch (so not how you spell it!). I rather enjoys the picture of all the girls outside the bathroom so we can see Iain's new (and now gone) moustach.

I missed my Kurt so much. I'm so glad that I have him back!!!

Only thing that was really missing this week was Kelly. I wish your break was at the same time as ours. Girls night won't be the same without you.

So.....that's it. No wait! I figured it out. I told you it wasn't Morgan Freedman

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?