<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Victimized 

It's 8:30 pm and I just got home. God that makes for a long day. We are talking an average of 8 hour school days. And that is just the time spent at school, not including the time I spend working on school work at home.

We got home tonight and mom told us that our car (not the one I drive around but the other one) got broken into. The only thing they stole was her briefcase. That had her phone and her brand new work palm pilot in it. However it is the brief case that she is the most upset about. It was a gift from hospital, that was given to her when she left her job this fall. It was italien leather, and she actually bought it in Italy on her trip in October. It really sucks.

on a happier note, I do enjoy so very much the way your face lights up when you see me unexpectdely.

I'm gonna go watch lost and look at my pictures from my trip to Europe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?