<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My thesis is due in two weeks. Two weeks and I will be done with all this bull shit. All I have to do is write the discussion which is 10 pages top.

I just can't make myself start. I sit here staring at my computer screen, hoping to god that someone will come distract me so at least my procrastenation has a purpose.

" I can't write my thesis right now! I have to chat with so-and-so about something we have talked about a million times. I have to. It is pertinent to my exsistence. I'll write my thesis tonight."

And then I'll go home and fall asleep by 9:00.

I can't wait for this all to be done.
What I really should be doing is to diop off the face of the earth for a little bit untill I get it all done. No geekbeers, no movie nights, no out to lunches.

That's not going to happen though. Cause I know better. I know I would sit infront of my computer not knowing what to write and regretting giving up my social life.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?