<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Almost a full week 

Tonight is the first night that I have been by myself for the whole evening since I started housesitting. Usually I'm working, or out, or have people over. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I'll probably go make a croissant sandwich and watch some TV. What the hell comes on Thursday night.

I'm sorry. I felt guilty right away. I love you.

Tomorrow is a nothing day. A day full of errands and visits. I have to go home for a little bit ot pick up a DVD player for Saturday. I'm visiting people as they work (will you still have a shift at the info desk? it's been a week since I've seen you. I'm running out of candy! (jk)). I think I'll take one of the lasgnas out of the fridge for lunch or dinner. Ooo! I have just enough wine left for a glass. yay.

Anyone want to go for a little ride tomorrow or have lunch (it's free)?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?