<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Blogger is sucking ass tonight 

It all starts tomorrow.

In town. Friends and drinks. Sleeping alone. Dawson and Buffy united. Cookbooks and Yoga. Resumes and coverletters. Walking and taxis. Kitties. Insecurties and laughing till I fall down. Trying to fill the time.no more hugs and no more cuddles.Dreams.dreams.dReAmS. knitting. Dancing. working. Looking for a new place to live. downtown. no money.sleeping in. books and then more books. hardwood floors. missing. lonely. tanktops. sandals. shopping. blankets.

I graduate on May 24. I have to call the registrar's office to see iff I can get 3 extra tickets so my relatives can come down. My aunt and uncle want to come down from cape breton. It's nice to have people come down just to see you.

in the next week we will be booking our trip to ontario. We'll go up May 31 to Ottawa, spend canada day weekend there and family reunion it up. Then I'll let you wisk me off to Toronto for a week.

Then I'll come home and miss you even more.

I say we have a big girly sleepover.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?