<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

fears 

Everyone is afraid of something. Spiders. Snakes. Heights.

I dpn't really have any fears like those perse. I'm not a fan of things you can fall off of (ladders/bridges).It's not a height thing,but a falling thing. But I'm more uncomfortable than afraid.

I do of course have fears. But they are more linked to time and situations rather than objects.

This summer I'm afraid:
-I won't get a job. I'm offically off the payrole. Moving out and going to school. lotsa money
-To be in a strange house for a few weeks all bymyself. I'm excited but I hate sleeping in an empty house
- Cats. they scratch and hiss...okay more of I don't like cats than I'm afraid of them.
-Bordem.
-Wandering around Toronto all by myself
-sitting at home all summer
-no hugs
-spending too much money
-none of my plans will pan out.
-stuff...

Alright, I get it...I'm being annoying...too needy.
That's it now. No more.I'm done.

No complaing. It's out there now, it is done.
What happens, happens. Go along for the ride.

But I'm not climbing any ladders.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?