<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

five whole days 

It's been a good couple of few days.
I've started great books.
I spent the last two days with Kathryn. It was very fun. Sitting around the DMV isn't too bad if you've got someone to giggle with.

Yesterday we walked and walked around down town. We walked for almost 4 hours straight. We have to go back to Diomios for the Avacado and Brie sandwiches.

I think yesterday is the day that needs to be beat for the title of "best day ever".

though my favorite moment of the day was at amy's when the lock "broke" and I attacked it with a screw driver, "magically" fixing it.

Once I'm back home I'll post the the rita pictures. I want to see the pepper mill pictures too!

The joke is done. We had a great time last night and used up an entire can of whip (wipe) cream. Though we missed you girls who couldn't be with us.

On another completely differnt note: I love you and you will get through this. I'll bring you tea and ice cream untill you can't help but smile. I'll give you hugs. I let you climb in bed with me if you need to. That's what I'm here for, to take care of you when you need it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?