<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

I shouldn't be doing this...but it's so much more fun 

We always said we would move into clayton park. Everything is new and clean. It's also cheaper for what you get. There is so much space. You're not cramped, and there is plenty of counter space.

I think it is still too far removed. I have lived the last 10 years of my life slightly removed from everything. There is always a drive. Nothing is close.

I need to be near things for once.

Clayton park is actually closer to school. But I'll probably stay at Neptune while I'm in school, so I would rather take the bus to school at 9 in the morning then take the bus home at 11/12 at night.

I've had a wonderful year. It has also probably been the most stressful year too. But what has made it so great is that I've been doing things. I have been going out. I've "hung out" probably more than I ever had. Doing things with my friends, even when I should have been doing work instead, has made this year bearable. More than bearable...great.

I need to be close to people. I need to be able to be spontaneous. I have to plan everything out here. I can't just call someone and say "I'm coming over", or just show up without calling at all! I can't decide to let loose and have a few drinks, and then let a few drinks turn into a lot of drinks.

I'll starting looking for places when he's away. I want to be out of the house by september. I'll start collecting things. I already have dishes, pots and pans,cutlury, tupper-ware, a cheese grater, an iron, an electric egg beater, a coffee machine (I don't even drink coffee), and towels. We have a queen size bed, a dinner table, bookshelves and a chair or two.We have THREE computers.

I just feel like I know what I'm doing.

Come out with me this summer. We will go down town. We will go out to eat. We will drink wine. We will have movie nights galore. We will have sleepovers with wine and laugh and giggle all night. We will experiment with cooking. We will DANCE. We will eat ice cream. We will go to work hungover (or at least you will). We will watch buffy.

Summer for me starts in a week. One week and it's on!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?