<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 02, 2005

It's a shame really 

Last night was so refreshing.

I babysat for the first time since my little stint as a Nanny last summer. She was two and a half, adopted from china. She was the sweetest little girl. All she wanted to do all night was sit in my lap and play and sing. She wanted to be by my side the whole night, clingying to me like a little monkey (we actually pretended to be monkeys later and the evening...cutest thing ever). While I know that if I was there for more than the 4 hours I spent with her that I would probably get tired of this, but the maternal instinct in me came on in full force.

I sang twinkle twinkle little star at least 10 times.

I should be more stressed than I am. School is almost done and I have no idea what I'm doing. I have hopes about what I will be doing, but those aren't up to me.

I have to decide between Maine and Acadia. If I get into the Mount I'll go there, but I have to decide between the schools I am already accepted to just incase. I think we are leaning toward maine. It's only a year...eight months really. Although Acadia is so much more closer, it is two years and it just seems like it will delay things so much more.

If I don't get into the Mount, and I decide to go to Maine, I think I'll go to Toronto this summer.

But I hope I get into the Mount.

_________________________________________________________________________

I might get the chance to Housesit this summer. It's in the air right now. It would be just when Jon leaves for Toronto. Last time I housesat I had a horrible time. I got so bored, so lonely. I hate sleeping in a house all by myself. I think that everynoise is a threat from an imaginary intruder. Last time I house sat the cats got in a fight, I awoke to cats screaming and when I went downstairs there was blood all over the floors through the whole house. The cats didn't seem to be bleeding though.

As long as I go out, and people come and visit me (that is if I actually housesit...there is more of a chance I won't than I will), then I think I should be fine. If I have a job it might help too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?