<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

main effects and interactions 

When I understand it, I quite like math.

I like plugging numbers in to equations and figuring things out.
I like having to figure out what equations you have to use it the first place.
I like moving variables around so that I can answer the questioned asked.
I like algebra

I like processes. I'm all about them. I like having a set way of doing things.
This is why I like busy work. Organzing things. Repetitive work. I like the process of it all.

Me, myself, how I live my life, well lets just say I don't have a process so much. I'm not that organzied. When it come to things like school and money I'm fairly organized. But me? not so much.
__________________________________________________________________________________

If I get this job at the hospital this summer, I have the potential to make a lot of money. I need a plan so that I can save as much money as I can. I'll be putting it aside for school and for moving. But I'm also hoping to put some aside in a trip fund. It was 7 years ago now that I went to Europe. It has been 4 years since I have seen, even really talked to my best friend there. Next summer, I would like to visit her. Go see the mountains again. Maybe take another trip together to Italy.

That would be wonderful

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?