<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Once again I have another extension on one of my papers. Seriously....i have probably written 7 or papers this year and I have gotten extension on all but 2 ....and those were my thesis proposal and my thesis it's self.

I'll get it done. I'm just having a real hard time starting it at all. I hate this. I just want it all to be over with. I was supposed to be done by tomorrow and I've extended it till monday now. Fuck.

Also I would like to put somedates to somethings so that I can plan my time a little better. when should we do the buffy day? who all is coming? I also want to have a supper. I'm going to try and make lasagna...but I can't eat it all by myslef, so I might as well have people over to help me. I think I'll do that when I'm house sitting. We can make it dinner and movie maybe....or we could always combine it with the trivial pursuit thing Iain has wanted to do for awhile. Anyone up for that...I know Shawn is as he commented before...but anyone else. Be gunea pigs to my cooking...Common'!

okay....I'm going to start...I'm going to do this.

No one will see me till friday...sorry...you'll have to live without me for a few days.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?