<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

Server Update # 2 

The server is once again down. It should be back up by sometime tuesday.

Now back to your regular programed blogging.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I got up really early this morning so that I could go to the hospital and volunteer. I decided not to call ahead and just show up. Turns out no one is in today. So it's 9:30 am and I've already been up 2 hours for no good reason.

If all cats were like PussPuss I would definately want a cat. Cuddles in the morning. Belly scratches (his belly not mine). Purring next to be as I sleep. Maybe it's just my maternal side talking, but this is the sweetest cat ever.

Today is a day of errands. Job applications, pick up my thesis, grocery shopping (I'm buying salmon, if you don't like it I'll have it another night), comparitive shopping.

I'm buying ice cream. You can't have the girls over without ice cream.

Boring entry I know...but I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?