<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 29, 2005

shame shame double shame 

I obessess over things. I go over them through my head over and over and over. Guilt is something that I have to look out for because if I'm not careful I can let it consume me.

There are things that still pop into my head that happened ages ago that I shouldn't still feel guilty over. Things that no one probably remembers. Times I was rude or insenstive. Times I was out of character. Times I was snobby.

I'm a nice girl. I really am. So I end up obessessing and feeling guilty about things that other people might brush off.

I'm way better than I used to be. In highschool, if something stressful or bad happened, it was all I could think about. All I could talk about.

Now?...I don't know...I'm better than I was.

There is something liberating about talking about your own flaws.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?