<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This is a bad idea 

I don't remember the end of the film, but I finished the book only a week ago so I know what happened.

I know they aren't, but I feel like everyone is laughing at me. There goes Kaitlin who never drinks, who therefore is the cheapest drunk around. Well I want you to know I drank an equivalent to a pint of alcohol (don't worry baby, I'm okay and safe). Will this feeling of feeling like a fool ever go away?

I had a fun night. Promise me that we will have fun nights like this again. Lots of them. Don't get sick of me. okay I'm done.
I'm dizzy.
You should come to my house. It will be fun.

Call me tommorrow. I'm doing nothing all day. I don't want to do nothing all by myself.

I'm missing 5 bucks...no wait...I bought a sub with it...and cookies...hmmmm cookies...

see drunk posts aren't that bad.
I'm so dizzy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?