<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Weird day 

I got all my marks back. I'm offically done. Don't with a cummulative average of 3.91. Not too shabby eh? I even got A-'s in the classes that I needed to and I have my forensic certificate too!

My old boss called me today and offered me a job at the Dream home this summer. I'd make about 8 or 9 bucks and hour, be senior sales person, meaning I would be incharge of everyone else, and I'd get to make my own schedual.

However, it is only for two months. I'd start May 8th and end on July 10th. That means that I would have to find a job again in July.

he sounded pretty desperate. He said if I wanted to work just for one to three weeks, and leave when I found a better job, then I could.

I don't know what to do. He's giving me to monday to decide.

*grumble*

I just wish the hospital would let me know if I have an interview.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?