<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

arg 

I woke up today and it was only 9:30. Right on. I still have 2 and half hours before work.

Then I realized that I have to go to Dartmouth to drop off some paper work. That's a 45 minute drive. Then from there I have to go to work in Bedford. That's a 20 minute drive. Fuck... I also have to finish reading those articles for my new job.

So now I only have half an hour to myself. I'll spend that getting ready for the rest of my day.

I had dreams last night that confused me. I remember feel confused and hurt for the majority of the dream. I'm not going to try and remember them though because...well fuck you really.

Outside my window, a robin is building a nest. I've been watching as it has gone from a single twig to a full nest. I've decided that I'm going use it as a calender for my summer.

"The best day I had all summer was the same day that she finally finished the nest"
"I had the most horrible day the same day that the eggs finaly hatched"
"The day I missed you the most was the same day that they finally learned how to fly"

I'm starting to like wine. This is very exciting. Soon we'll have to move onto reds.

Sweet. I like them sweet.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?