<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 09, 2005

Back home 

Things I'll miss about house-sitting
1. Being in town. It was so nice to have people call me and say comeon down. To have people just drop by, call and say "I'll be there in 15 minutes". Being able to take a taxi home drunk because it's affordable.
2. Not having to check in with others. I want to leave? no problem. I don't have to check if anyone else needs the car, or a ride somewhere, ect ect.
3. I'm forced to cook for myself. When at home, it's easy to let mom always cook. she always has and we are used to it.
4. Extended cable. Buffy and Dawson garunteered.
5. Dinner parties and movie nights that I get to host. My house is too far away and no one ever comes over.
6. PussPuss. I swear that cat is like a dog. I want to steal it and keep it for myself.

Things I will not miss about housesitting.
1. I'm very particular about my shower. I hate having to spend 5 minutes playing with the water temperature when you get in a new shower you have never used. For two weeks it was either freezing cold or scalding hot. And since the toilet randomly runs, even when you do get the temperture right, you end up getting scalded every 2 minutes or so.
2. Washing dishes! they pile up so fast. I'm glad to have my dishwasher back.
3. Spending all my money. once i mmove out in september I'll be poor like all students. I'll enjoy the four months of not having to buy groceries before I move out.
4. Cats sleeping on my head and waking me up at 5 am EVERY morning.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Today's my day off. The dream home opened yesterday and it was insane. I have no car and I'm traped at home. I might have it tonight so people should do something, or I'll cry.

I slept about 13 hours last night. I haven't slept that long in a long time. I think my body is trying to recuperate from this sickness that has been plaguing me all week.

I had weird dreams last night. Mr. Noodles right before bed will do that.

I'm going to go post somepictures (RITA!) and eat some chocolate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?