<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Everything is so frustrating now.
I'm locked out of my email account. I'm locked out of the forum.
what the fuck is going on?
Jon will you check both for me and see if you can log in. Maybe it is just this computer.

I have to get up in six hours to tutor. Then I have to run around town like a chicken with it's head cut off. Deadlines to meet, people to see, ect ect.

I can't express it. I just can't. I try to put it into words and it just keeps me up at night.

My throat is swollen. I think I'm gettng sick. Perfect way to start a new job.

The taxi on the way home smelled like perfume. In the front window were about 20 smiley face stress balls, each a different color of the rainbow. I pretended that I was going home to my home and not this strange house. I pretended that in a week I wouldn't once again be stuck. Stuck with a car, stuck at home. Just stuck.

I only had a little scream at JAWS. The shark itself never really scared me. I mean it's name was Bruce. That's my dad's name.

you and I both love
What you and I spoke of
and others just read of
if you could see me now
well then I'm finally out of words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?