<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm up 

I woke up at 8 this morning. I don't have to work till 12 but I decided that it would be a good idea to get up early and prepare myself for the day.

I have no idea what to expect. I have no idea how the rest of my summer is going to be.

Lately I have had blinding pain coming from my shoulder. The other day it hurt so much I thought I was going to pass out right there and then in the middle of work. I had to grab the wall to steady myself so I wouldn't spill onto the floor.

Last night we went to my sister's musical she directed at John A. It was pretty good. It made me want to sing and be up on stage. Sure people have heard me sing. But that's the stuff I sing the best. That's the stuff my voice was made for. And that's the stuff that I never get to sing.

I've been trying to play the piano more.I think that I'm losing it a little since I haven't had lessons in 4 years and I never have the time to just sit down and play. I need more music though. Maybe when I go to Toronto I will go back to that music store and leave with an armfull of music. Maybe.

Go Buffy.

Here I go. Starting my summer all over again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?