<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Only a sweater 

I walked to my car this morning and the air was still warm from the sun. The ground was wet and the clouds were moving in, but for my walk alone, it was just right.

This is what everymorning should feel like. Like the day is starting over again. Everything has been wiped clean and everything is covered with dew.

My dreams bled together last night. There is no point in writing them down anymore. Apparently I mumble in my sleep.

It was very easy to share a bed with you. We should have regular sleepovers. It's good for me.

When the sun is out and the rain has stopped completley, let's have a mini-road trip and go see lions, bears and zebras.

Everyone is leaving.

I find out tomorrow if I got the job. Like that, all my plans could be changed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?