<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

They don't get it 

I'm so frustrated. No I'm more than frustrated. Everyone jumping at me. Yelling at me.
Is it me? Is it you? Is it the mixture of the two of us.
I just want to scream.
Or sit in my car and cry. and I don't cry.

I'm not having a great night. I can't put into words.
Get over it Kaitlin.

On the drive home, or sitting watching TV, I think about what I want to write down, what I want to say. But there are too many ways it can be interpreted. Too many ways it can be streched.

Get over Kaitlin.

Tomorrow is my day off. I'm going to spend it doing things I don't want to do because I have to. I get that. I really do. I have to. But I don't need to want to.

Tomorrow night will help? I dunno. I hope. I don't want to go to bed feeling like this.

I just need a hug.
I won't get one though.

Get over it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?