<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Aim, focus, shoot 

Today was great. I walked around in my new Tank Top and the first Kapries of the season, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

We listened to Backstreet boys, Spice girls, Ricky Martin and BoysIImen just because we could. It reminded us of Junior High when your summers were what you waited for all year and were precious, oh so precious.

I bought a giant floppy hat. I look cute/ridiculous in it. I love it.
I spent someone elses money, buying so much orange.
Best present ever.

I have more tank tops I know what to do with now. Orange, green, black and white.

I laughed at my sister. God she makes me laugh. Dancing and singing, telling the world how fabulous she is. No one makes me laugh the way she does. I guess that's why she's my sister.

Did I ever tell you how wonderful it is that you are here. You my darling are making the summer not only bearable but wonderful as it can be. I haven't had sleepovers in years, it's nice to be able to do that again.

Thursaday is going to be hectic. To the bank and tutoring. I have to drive sarah to work for 5:30 and then I have to wait till 11 so I can drive her back home. I may drop by if you aren't busy. I need to kill time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?