<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The little one stoped to tie his shoe 

I have ants. In my bedroom. Crawling over everything.
It started with maybe 20. They had a nice little path going all around my room.
I put poison down.

They like it. They like it a lot.
I woke up with about 100 ants or more chowing down on my deliscious toxic snack I left for them the night before.

And I can't kill them. I have have to watch them form an giant assembly line through my room so they can carry the poision back to their nest for the next big feast.

It is so icky.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

I've got a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's like I'm angry but I have nothing to be angry about.

I am pissed off though.
Pissed off at work.
Pissed off at money
Pissed off at situations.
Pissed off at not being able to sleep.

It's like my stress has been replaced with anger.

_________________________________________________________________________

Last night I dreamed that my room was infested with puppies and bunnies.
It was the best.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?