<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Oh my god panic.

Things are figured out now but for a second there I really believed that I was royally fucked over.

I called my new boss to find out about my non-violent crisi intervention training. The training that I can't work at all without. Meaning untill I get it, I can't take a shift or even really set my foot in that building.

"Training is not untill June 29, 30"

Not only is that a month away (meaning no work for a month) but it is when I'm in Toronto.

I freaked.
I quit a well paying job for this.
fuck fuck fuck

I called the parents at work. Tried to figure something out.

Then my boss called.
Apparently he used to be an instructer a long time ago. They are going to let him teach me (basically I get a book and I teach myself).

I should start by monday and be able to finish the exam up in about 2 weeks or so (the the maximum timeline. I could be done by next week earliest)

Deep breath.
Thank you DJ.
I was in a panic there

"So was I"

*sigh*

no one is fucked over. Trip is still on. I will eventually get lots of work.
sigh

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?