<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

T.dot 

So I have been here for five days now. Every day has been very busy so far. Today is more of a lazy day. Ikea day and sit around and relax day.

My first day here we did the regular begining of vaction stuff. Got groceries, went out for lunch and got ice cream. We then went to a bbq for the evening, of course getting lost on the way. I got to meet some of Jon's co-workers and have a few drinks and eat some steak. Got to sing and play some guitar too.

Sunday, jon and I went downtown to Kensginton market. That was a lot of fun. We had a fabulous supper. Carmel apple cheesecake!

Monday I spent the entire day at the zoo. I took so many pictures. My favorite were the hippos. They had the regular kind and the pygmy kind. I walked miles and milles around that zoo. Though I am proud to say that with 35 degree heat that I have not got a sunburn. I then made supper for the boys (goolash!) and Jon and I watched Sean (Shawn?) of the dead

Yesterday I met Jon at his work and then did a little shopping. We were going to go to Ikea at the end of the day, however we got caught in a sudden freak thunder and lighting storm. We then had fajitia's for supper and then went out (in lighting and thunder- but no rain) and played some basketball.

My feet hurt a lot but I'm having a great time.

Tomorrow Jon has a half day and we have to eventually get to my cousins in Oshawa. We'll spend the night there and then we will head to Ottawa with them in the morning for the weekend.

When I come home I will finally start my training.
I'll be getting ready to move in to our new place.

don't have too much fin without me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?