<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I've been packing all day. My room is in shambles. It looks like my whole life exploded all over my carpeted floors.

I have a hard time not taking text books. I've spent thousands of dollars on them. I'm taking a chemistry, biology and several psychology (mostly developmental) texts with me. I work in mental health and I'm going to be a teacher. I'm gonna need these right?

I can't find my happy accident DVD. Last time I had it was a few months ago when I brought it over to Iain's when I had a movie night with Kathryn. It never left my bag. Where the fuck is it?

I work tomorrow and I work next thursday. i'll only have one more shift between then (when? I don't know, but I'm counting on the weekend). That means I'll have 5 days off this week (if I include yesterday then it is 6). Yay. And a huge pay check to boot.

Come home.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?