<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Up for 21 hours straight 

It's 4:30 am right now, and I am at work. I am working an over night and I still have 2 and a half hours untill I can go home. I have wathced three movies (legally Blond, Save the last dance and Moonstruck). Man they play some crap on Tv in the middles of the night.

I've worked non-stop since tuesday. I get calls everyday asking me to come in and work. I've already been asked to work tomorrow, but it's a 9 am to 9 pm shift and I think that I need more than 2 hours sleep in between shifts. I will take tomorrow off and sleep. Then I am going to go watch french films.

On monday I have to walk around the hospital and try not to fall asleep fpr 8 hours straight.

I'm the youngest at work. They are all surprised when I tell them my age. The majority of my co-workers are at least 10 years older than me.

I feel shaky and weak eversince I got back. Almost like I'm nervous, but only somatically. It seems to be realted to when I eat (at least I think).

What am I going to do for two more hours....fuck

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?