<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 15, 2005

Dreams 

I had the most vivid dream last night. Everthing was so clear and coherant. I haven't been able to remember a dream like that in months.

I'm not working again today. Which would have been fine since mom lent me the car for the week. However as I was driving it home last night, so I could bring it to my humble abode, the engine light popped on. fucking great, I have a car for the week that is going to have to sit in the driveway the entire time. I know nothing about car, and except for checking the oil or taking it to a mechanic there is nothing I can do to try and figure out what the problem is. And I don't think that taking it to a mechanic is really an option, money wise at least.

grrrr.

That's okay.
I remember everything you sang.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?