<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 05, 2005

I got called in 10 hours early for work this morning. It means that I'm not doing an over night, but since I got called in for Saturday from 7 till 3 it means I have like 7 hours before I have to wake up between shifts. Then I work 12 hours on sunday. I know you probably don't want to hear how much I'm working but god I'm working a lot. I need to have some fun. Girls night should be good, but I have to work early the next day. I need to have some not think about work at all fun.

The apartment is good. I'm not nervous like I thought I would be. At least not yet. I have a tiny kitchen and an even tinier fridge (which I guess is a given, but I mean it's like mircoscopic). I got groceries the other day, but I haven't been at home to eat any of it, so all my expensive produce is going bad already. I need to get to Bayres lake soon too to return some apartment stuff.

I'm surviving without cable. I'll be happy to get the internet soon though.

Sigh. I'm so tired

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?