<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Short post 

I've had the last 3 days off in a row. would be great if I knew from the start of the day that I would have it off and not have to wait around half the day to see if they are going to call me in. Though so far each day has been productive and I have spent more money than I needed to. It's okay, I get paid tonight.

I just want to throw out there that I'm very proud of my little sister. She got another movie role which is wonderful. We had a sleepover last night and she made me laugh so hard that I cried. I have to go get her a pillow though, my couch isn't the most comfprtable thing in the world.

Right now I'm not working tonight, and I have a feeling that it isn't going to change.
I'm going to buy some soysauce.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?