<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 13, 2005

This week 

This week was nice. I had four days off in a row. As much as it sucks since it means I'll have a smaller pay check this pay period, it meant that I got to see you guys. It was kinda like before. Movies and dinner. Coming over after you finished work. Eating. . . alot. I've just replaced the booze with pie is all. Hanging out at the CS. Getting free food & drinks. Only this time I'm distracting you from work and not you distracting me from school.

I'm looking forward to going to a new school but it will be weird not being @ dal. Techinically I practically live on campus, however I won't be pasted to the leather seats of the attrium like I had been for the last 4 years. One and a half dates will have to turn double. The tricycle will become a car (or an ATV?).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?