<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 24, 2005

It's cold this morning. I'm trying desperatly to stay awake because I have a refective paper to write for tomorrow. I should have started it days ago. I haven't written a word.

My mother told me the most horrible new yesterday. It has just verified in my mind that there has to be some kind of god. The laws of probability cannot be broken this many times without there being somekind of guidance. There has to be somekind of reason for this.....devestation.

It's a backwards way of looking at I know. But to think that someone can be that helpless is just too hard to do right now.

I went nutty cleaning yesterday. I am no longer ashamed to have people over. Let's have a night!

So....what ya think of the new layout? keep it? chuck it?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?