<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

Xmas post 

Well the first official christmas that Jon and I spent together went off without a hitch I think. Thanks to my parents lending me there car, we went between the two families successfully. I got my christmas morning, he got his dinner. We got to gift opening sessions and I learned how to knit! (though I need smaller needles, they are easier to work with). Our apartment cupboards will now be full of corninware and knives. I can print any of my 1000 pictures on my computer with my new handy dandy photo printer! And I actually got my bath robe.

Though there were things I missed. I missed having a whole bunch of people to call to wish merry xmas. Ireland was supposed to call, but hopefully they were having so much fun that just couldn't get to it. I only got to talk to one of my relatives on the phone, and no one on my mom's side of the family.

Today I go home in half an hour and sleep for at least 5 hours (I am just finsihing an overnight at work). Then I will head to the Crooks' for what I hope to be a nice relaxing/fun evening. Tomorrow we are up bright and early to catch the boxing day sales. On the list is a cordless phone and a new TV. Maybe I'll look at some new clothes too.

Merry Christmas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?