<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What to say...what to say 

It was so much easier to write something when it was obscure and hidden, disguised so no one knew quite what you were talking about. But now that there is no stress and termoil there is nothign to hide away.

It just need more time. I'm so busy that is crazy. 6 courses, one corespondence course, two jobs and one practicum.

Though I'm glad that I have one proffessor for 3 of my classes. She is the sweetest, nicest woman. And she is also my supervisor. I've never had a teacher that I have had a real relationship with. It's nice.

I need to pay for school and for books. All the money I made this last week will be gone in a matter of days.

Well this is boring. At least I tried.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?