<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm looking forward to the summer. I will hopefully work a lot, however even if I work full time, I still get 6 days off evey two weeks. This means I can go on a few adventures if I like. However, this summer will be my first summer without a car. I'm so used to being able to jump in the car and drive anywhere I want to go without having to plan a thing. Things like going to the beach, or Peggy's cove, or down to the south shore for the day are hard to now. Hopefully I will be able to borrow the car once and awhile so that we can go to the zoo.

Depending on how much money I make I might be able to go on a vacation too. Last year in two months I made enough to cover school, I just didn't have enough to live on as well, hence the student loan. If I can work full time for 4 months, I should be able to make enough to not have to get a student loan. I do have summer courses to take this summer, so I will probably have to get a summer student loan however.

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition makes me cry every time. I'm such a baby.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?