<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

good news and bad news 

Good news: I got offered a part time term for the summer, meaning I will have 30 hours garunteed each pay period. This makes it more likely that I will reach my hours all summer long, since I will only need to be called in for 45 rather than 75. I also will have a partner that I will be working with reguarly, meaning more consistency. I will also have more responsibility at work, including report writting and being part of a team. This will help me become more comfortable and it will teach me so much more about my work place.

Bad news: I will be working every single weekend this summer. That sucks. But it does mean that I will have at least two days off during the week instead. Also I will be working 3-11 so I still have my mornings. Also, I probably would have worked most weekends anyways, I would just know at the last minute.

As long as I reach my hours that is all that is important (in respect to this job anyways).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?