<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 26, 2006

Story books 

Went to see Carole's show last night with Kathryn. Very good.
Half way through the show, I'm not sure exactly where, I got this feeling of panic overcome me for a split second. When I realized what it was I laughed because it is as if my body doesn't know what to do when it is not stress so it makes some up.

Have you ever met someone and from the second you said hello you just clicked? I'm not talking sexually, just something about this person makes you feel so great and that you would be no where else other than talking to them. I can't really describe it, but I'm sure most people have felt it. I'm sure they have felt it more than once. Some of the time it is a one time accounter. You have an amazing day, or night where you just talk and the conversation seems so easy and so relevant. Then you never see them again. As much as this is disapointing, it is also what makes it such a great experience. Everything was perfect between two people for a moment and that can't be ruined.

When I was sitting in the audience last night I got an overwhelming fear that that will never happen to me again. That I will never feel that way ever. never.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?