<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 26, 2006

Went to the zoo yesterday with a bunch 6 year olds. I didn't take many pictures, but I did manage to take this one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I sat in a bus with about 40 little kids, like the one below. They all are missing teeth. They look like little pirates. They sang songs on the bus. You ever sing that down by the bay song? How about for an hour and a half.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


most exciting thing is that I got my new couch. See!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It is so big and so high. I feel like I'm on the big comfy couch show. You remember that right?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh and Jon Graduated! Go Bubba!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?